Property Maintenance Form
All non-urgent repairs need to be requested in writing. Please email your property manager with as much detail as possible, including photos where applicable. Alternatively you may fill out the form on the right and we will strive to send you a reply within 24 hours.
Maintenance Request | Please include as much detail as possible
Property Address | Please include unit number (if applicable)
If your repair is URGENT plese contact the office immediately on
02 8599 1260
Urgent repairs means any work needed to repair any of the following:​​

- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering
- any fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- serious damage from a natural disaster.

Examples of damage include:
- a burst water pipe
- an appliance or fixture (such as a tap) that is not working or broken and is causing a substantial waste of water
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage

​​Normally if there is a problem with supply, for instance there is a gas leak, then the first step is to ring the provider and report it. They will then check where the problem is – if it is outside the boundary of the premises then the provider is responsible for the repairs. Where the problem is within the premises you need to contact your property manager in writing. If it is urgent you can phone first but you should record the details of any conversations and send them an email.

If an urgent repair occurs outside of business hours, you may call in a local tradesperson to attend to the repair however, you must be able to show that:
- the problem was not your fault
- you made a ‘reasonable’ attempt to contact your property manager or the office.
- you gave the landlord/agent a ‘reasonable’ chance to do the repairs
- the repairs were carried out by a repair person named in your tenancy agreement (if possible) or by a licensed or qualified tradesperson.
- you must give the landlord/agent written notice about the repairs, costs and copies of receipts. The landlord must pay you for any reasonable costs up to $1,000 within 14 days of your notice.